Blockchain Technology & Digital Currency
Stradling is at the forefront of providing full-service legal representation to startups and emerging growth companies within the cryptocurrency space.
Companies are increasingly using alternative routes to traditional venture capital financings to raise capital, including through Initial Coin Offerings, Regulation Crowdfunding and Regulation A+. Stradling attorneys are well versed in assisting companies that are developing their businesses based on the blockchain technology framework. We help our clients offer securities and use digital currencies to raise capital, as well as advising investors and entrepreneurs interested in investing in volatile companies and securities.
Our capabilities include advising clients with respect to:
- Corporate and securities laws and regulations
- Initial Coin Offerings / Token generation
- Crypto fund formation and investments
- Cryptocurrency transactions
- Decentralized ledgers
- Smart contracts
- Tax analysis and structuring
- Privacy and data security