Bruce Feuchter is a shareholder in Stradling's Corporate practice group.
Bruce, a member of the firm’s board of directors, has practiced at Stradling since 1981. He specializes in corporate securities as well as corporate and general finance transactions. His clients include investors and both publicly and privately held companies at various stages of their existence. A highly sought-after adviser and counselor, Bruce has developed a solid reputation for his ability to see early-stage companies through to successful exits.
Stradling represented Sequent Medical, Inc. in its merger with a U.S. subsidiary of Terumo Corporation, a global medical device company. Under the terms of the deal, Terumo acquired Sequent in an all-cash transaction for $380 million ($280 million up front and up to an additional $100 million if certain milestones are achieved).
Advised IntraLase, Inc. in its $808 Million sale to Advanced Medical Optics.
Represented Aliso Viejo based LenSx Lasers, Inc. in its $744 million sale to Alcon in 2010.
Represented WaveTec Vision Systems, Inc., the developer of first commercialized intra-operative guidance system for enhanced cataract outcomes, in its $350 million sale to Alcon, the global leader in eye care and the second largest division of Novartis Group.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 1979, Order of the Coif
University of California, Berkeley, M.B.A., 1979
University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 1975
Memberships & Associations
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Thurston Honor Society
- Board of Directors, OCTANe
- Advisory Board Member, Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of California, Irvine
- Advisory Board Member, The Beall Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at The Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine
- Advisory Board Member, The Henry Samueli School of Engineering, University of California, Irvine
- Advisory Board Member, The Edwards Lifesciences Center for Advanced Cardiovascular Technology at The Henry Samueli School of Engineering, University of California, Irvine