Stradling has represented lenders and borrowers in banking, finance, and related commercial transactions for more than 30 years.
We regularly advise banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, and other institutional lenders and private equity firms and borrowers on the full range of secured and unsecured financings.
We have structured:
- Acquisition facilities
- Syndicated facilities
- Middle market loans
- Convertible debt
- First and second lien loans
- Unitranche facilities
- Registered and unregistered notes
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Warrants and equity co-investments
- Asset-based lending facilities
Our work includes senior, secured, unsecured, mezzanine, and subordinated facilities. We negotiate and document loans to borrowers across virtually all sectors, from technology to retail to real estate.
We also have substantial experience with a variety of collateral, from intellectual property rights to real estate to physical assets like manufacturing inventory, computers, and equipment.
We also assist financial institutions and lending entities as businesses with advice on:
- Regulatory compliance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax issues
- Leases and real estate
- Risk and liability management
- Data security and privacy issues
- Formations, conversions and reorganizations