Secured a voluntary dismissal for a publicly traded property management software company that provides software and an online portal to assist landlords and property managers in their businesses, in a class action in which plaintiffs claimed that our client collected tenant screening fees without first providing written disclosure of its evaluation criteria.
Secured a voluntary dismissal on behalf of Discover Financial Services in a case filed against 24 individuals and entities, including our client. The complaint alleged causes of action for conspiracy to violate civil rights, RICO violations, international terrorism, and violation of the Communist Control Act.
Obtained a dismissal with prejudice on behalf of Autobytel of all claims in the second amended complaint. The plaintiff had alleged fraud, negligence and violation of a Florida advertising statute due to alleged deficiencies in Autobytel’s website that purportedly facilitated a third-party fraud against the plaintiff.
University of Southern California, J.D., managing editor, Southern California Review of Law and Women's Studies, Hale Moot Court Honors Program, named the "Outstanding Woman Law Graduate."
University of Southern California, B.A., journalism and international relations, magna cum laude
Memberships & Associations
- Board of Governors and Secretary, Association of Business Trial Lawyers, Orange County
- Judiciary Committee, Orange County Bar Association
- Dean's Executive Board, University of California, Irvine, School of Law
- Executive Committee, Sonenshine Pro Bono Opportunities Reception
- Board of Governors, USC Alumni Association
- Co-Chair, 2016 USC Women’s Conference
- Board of Directors and Dinner Committee, Public Law Center
- Co-Chair, Serious Fun, Human Options’ annual gala
- Past Board Member, Camp Fire USA Orange County Council
- Constitutional Rights Foundation (past team coach, high school mock trial competition)
- Past President, USC Alumni Club of Newport and Irvine
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
U.S. District Court, Central District of California
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington