Our motion to dismiss secured a voluntary dismissal for a publicly traded property management software company that provides software and an online portal to assist landlords and property managers in their businesses, in a class action in which plaintiffs claimed that our client collected tenant screening fees without first providing written disclosure of its evaluation criteria.
The Newport Beach-based team representing the publicly traded property management software company included Marc Schneider, Karla Kraft and Justin Klaeb (Santa Monica).
Secured a voluntary dismissal on behalf of Discover Financial Services in a case filed against 24 individuals and entities, including our client. The complaint alleged causes of action for conspiracy to violate civil rights, RICO violations, international terrorism, and violation of the Communist Control Act.
Obtained a dismissal with prejudice on behalf of Autobytel of all claims in the second amended complaint. The plaintiff had alleged fraud, negligence and violation of a Florida advertising statute due to alleged deficiencies in Autobytel’s website that purportedly facilitated a third-party fraud against the plaintiff.
University of Southern California, J.D., managing editor, Southern California Review of Law and Women's Studies, Hale Moot Court Honors Program, named the "Outstanding Woman Law Graduate."
University of Southern California, B.A., journalism and international relations, magna cum laude
Memberships & Associations
- President and Board of Governors, Association of Business Trial Lawyers, Orange County
- Board of Directors and Dinner Committee, Public Law Center
- Dean's Executive Board, University of California, Irvine, School of Law
- Executive Committee, Sonenshine Pro Bono Opportunities Reception
- Past Member, Judiciary Committee, Orange County Bar Association (from 2013-2017)
- Past Member, Board of Governors, USC Alumni Association (from 2011-2016)
- Co-Chair, 2016 USC Women’s Conference and Honorary Co-Chair, 2018 Women's Conference
- Co-Chair, Serious Fun, Human Options’ annual gala (2014)
- Past Board of Directors Member, Camp Fire USA Orange County Council
- Constitutional Rights Foundation (past team coach, high school mock trial competition (2004-2010)
- Past President, USC Alumni Club of Newport and Irvine and past Chair, USC Orange County Regional Board
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Central District, CA
Eastern District, CA
Northern District, CA
Southern District, CA
Eastern District, WA
Western District, WA