Represent Ceradyne, Inc. and certain director defendants in four class action lawsuits relating to 3M’s $860 million acquisition of Ceradyne.
Stradling trial team secures full defense win for Orange County public company in $129 million fraud case.
Successfully represented George Yardley Co. in a dealer termination case brought by Johnson Controls alleging price-fixing issues.
Secured a dismissal on behalf of Stephen Johnson and Sage Hill Partners LLC in a $15 million securities fraud case.
New York University, J.D., 1996
Johns Hopkins University, B.A., 1993
Memberships & Associations
- Chairman of the Board, Anti-Defamation League, Orange County/Long Beach region
- Executive Board Member, OC Tech Alliance, Co-Chair, Legal Roundtable, Committee Member, High Tech Awards
- Executive Committee Member and Co-Chair of Litigation Workshop, University of California, Irvine Law School
- Sonenshine Pro Bono Reception, dinner committee
- Board Member and member of claims committee, Attorneys Insurance Mutual Risk Retention Group
- Federal Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Board Member, Orange County Jewish Bar Association
- Board Member, Temple Bat Yahm
- Chair, The Pegasus School, On Golden Wings Annual Fund Campaign
- Advisory Council, The Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth
U.S. Supreme Court
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Southern District, NY
Central District, CA
Northern District, CA
Southern District, CA