Represent Ceradyne, Inc. and certain director defendants in four class action lawsuits relating to 3M’s $860 million acquisition of Ceradyne.
Obtained complete defense win in $129 million fraud case after two month trial.
After three week arbitration, proved antitrust violations resulting in $3.5 million award.
Obtained summary judgment on behalf of venture capital firm in this $15 million securities fraud case.
New York University, J.D., 1996
Johns Hopkins University, B.A., 1993
Memberships & Associations
- Chairman of the Board, Anti-Defamation League, Orange County/Long Beach region
- Executive Board Member, OC Tech Alliance, Co-Chair, Legal Roundtable, Committee Member, High Tech Awards
- Executive Committee Member and Co-Chair of Litigation Workshop, University of California, Irvine Law School
- Sonenshine Pro Bono Reception, dinner committee
- Board Member and member of claims committee, Attorneys Insurance Mutual Risk Retention Group
- Federal Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Board Member, Orange County Jewish Bar Association
- Board Member, Temple Bat Yahm
- Chair, The Pegasus School, On Golden Wings Annual Fund Campaign
U.S. Supreme Court
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
U.S. District Court, Central District of California
U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
U.S. District Court, Southern District of California