Paul R. Glassman is chair of Stradling's Bankruptcy and Restructuring practice group.
Paul is a nationally known insolvency and restructuring lawyer. He practices in the area of corporate reorganizations and is one of the country’s most experienced chapter 9 municipal bankruptcy practitioners.
Represented the official subcommittee of Orange County Cities and the City of Irvine in the Chapter 9 municipal bankruptcy case of Orange County, California.
Represented the landlord committee in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy case of Sizzler Corporation.
Stanford Law School, J.D., 1977
University of Pennsylvania, M.A., economics, 1974
University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1974, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Memberships & Associations
▪ Member, American Bar Association
Business Bankruptcy Committee
▪ Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
Advisory Board of Battleground West Program (2014 – present)
▪ Member, State Bar of California
▪ Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
Executive Committee, Commercial and Bankruptcy Section (1992 – present)
Former, Board of Trustees
Former, Chair, Bankruptcy Committee
▪ Century City Bar Association
▪ Member, Turnaround Managers Association
▪ Member, Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum
▪ Member, Financial Lawyers Conference